My name is Andik Eko Susanto, I'm 39 years old and have completed my Marine Engineering Bachelor's in the year of 2012 from Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS Surabaya).
Almost 16 years working experience in various foreign company such as McDermott, Alstom Power and GE Power. With position from international purchasing, piping engineer, project engineer, R&D engineer and project control. I have knowledge on piping and mechanical engineer which also knew for several International standard such as API, ASME, and ASTM material standard.
I currently work as International Project Control at PT. Pipa Mas Putih.
I'm familiar with computer software such as MS Office, Autocad, solid edge, PDMS, microsoft project etc.
Please find my current job description on below :
- Working with International customers
- Working within all stages of project management
- Work closely with Project Managers & Director Business Development & Commercial to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly.
- Monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations and generate progress reports to managers and customer.
- Make suggestions for improvements to project operations and manufacturing / fabrication team as needed
- Monitor Project Activities
- Oversee Project Budgeting and Scheduling
- Generate Project Reports
- Suggest and Manage Changes in Project Processes
- Evaluating step-by-step project management processes.
- Selecting, training and overseeing project team members.
- Creating and adjusting project budgets.
- Forecasting project goals and completion.
- Developing project scheduling, budgeting and progress reports.
- Send weekly report to customers
- Weekly teleconference with customer to update project progress also discuss related project ongoing