You can call me Ino, Nice to meet you.
Currently, I'm working as a Tester Development Engineering at Electronics Manufacture Company.
I have great experience and a full set of skills for this kind of job.
Already design mechanic, hardware, firmware, and software GUI that commonly used so I have more time to do Freelance at projects.co.id.
This is a skill that I say "I can do very good":
1. Design and Draw 3D mechanical design with FreeCAD 3D.
2. Design and create electronics Schematic and PCB with Eagle CAD and KiCAD.
3. Design and create a Wiring Diagram for cabling.
4. Design and create system tester for Electronics Product or any product.
5. Programming Microcontroller AVR with C/C++, Arduino , Atmel Studio, and VS-Code.
6. Programming software GUI with, Delphi, Lazarus Pascal, and Visual C#.
7. Programming SBC Raspberry Pi with python.
8. Using and accessing a lot of sensor board.
9. Using and interfacing other equipment to do measurement Agilent, Autonics, BK Precision, etc.
10. Interfacing and communicating with UART, I2C, SPI, TWI, RS232, RS485, RS422, Modbus, GPIB,, Wireless, etc.
11. Controlling AC and DC Voltage and Current.
12. PLC Programming and Automation process.
13. Logical, analytical, and troubleshooting at automation and tester method.
14. and other skills that I can't mention here.
Why am I joint to projects.co.id ?
because I hope to find some project that can challenge me here and can implement my passion.