I am focusing myself on "code once run everywhere" paradigm. Languages and tools that I use are :
- Unity with C# for cross-platform Game Development.
- PHP, C#, or JSF for server side Web Development.
- JQuery, Bootstrap, and HTML for client side Web Development.
- C# using Xamarin for Mobile Development.
- Java with Spring for Desktop Development.
For native and specific platform development, languages and tools that I use are :
- C# with WPF or Windows Form for Desktop Development.
- C# with WPF for Windows Phone 8.0/8.1 Mobile Development.
- Java and XML for Android Mobile Development.
I also make myself familiar with RDBMS tools such as :
- and most major RDBMS that using SQL.
FYI, I love exploring the latest technology and play with it like a toy. Tell me what I miss and I will surely love to play with it ;)