- Graduated from Electrical Engineering Department of University of Indonesia (focus in control system).
- Having experience working as Field Service Engineer handling control system & instrumentation.
- Skills: system modeling (using MatLab), data analysis, data entry, cost tracking, programming (C, HDL, assembly, embedded OS), P&ID, single-line diagram.
- Software competency: MS Office, MatLab, Corel Draw, Xilinx Design Tool, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop.
- Language competency: bahasa Indonesia (EYD), active English (TOEFL ITP: 643, TOEFL iBT: 93), able to read Hangul (Korean).
- An avid overseas traveler, a natural travel planner (especially budget muslim traveling).
- A good writer.
Desired Works/ Projects:
- translation (document, subtitle, etc.)
- data entry, data analysis, e-mail handling
- document typing/ proofreading/ editing
- designing name card, invitation, brochure, etc. (having experience in designing wedding invitation)
- travel planning (with halal eateries and praying rooms info)
- blog/ article/ story writing
- making solution sheets to tests/ problems (math, any control system subjects, English, bahasa Indonesia)
- any related technical work.
Characters in works:
meticulous, perfectionist, organized, deliver, confidential, stick to work ethics, try to be worth the pay.
Data Entry CorelDRAW AutoCAD Translation C/C++ Blog Embedded System CVAVR Matlab Data Analysis