Have intensive experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction for various proposals,
FEED (Front End Engineering Design), Detail Engineering& Project Execution such as oil and
gas, power plant, substation, refinery, petrochemical and offshore. Performance assignment
that continue to develop broader professional work, knowledge and abilities by performing
basic engineering and detail design engineering work with bring a focus on quality and safety.
Apply standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria in every project.
Possesses passionate to work well and skillful as professional engineer in multi project.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Experience in oil and gas development of infrastructure and facilities, conceptual and FEED
design through to detail design and construction in Offshore and onshore Mega green field
oil& gas developments projects , oil processing, petrochemical, power plant, High voltage
substation and Renewable Energy project.
• Engineering experience in design and construction of electrical systems for upstream facilities
including HV /MV electrical transmission and distribution , installation , operation ,
maintenance , and safety standards for electrical distribution systems including
500/150/33/11/6.6 / 0.4 kV systems and transmission lines , substations , protection system ,
transformers , GTG , stand-by generators, MV/LV main distribution ,and low voltage
• Familiar and competent with load analysis, short circuit calculations, cable sizing,
understanding of substations equipment selection and sizing, utilizing ETAP software in
conducting load flow analysis and short circuit calculations, reviewing/ approving contractor
supplied design documentation, and making recommendations on design concepts for
electrical systems in Mega projects.
• Familiar with International Standards such as IEC, NEMA,NEC, IEEE, API, NFPA and Company
specification such as PTS Petronas, DEP Shell, GS Total and GPwith focus on regulations
associated with offshore and onshore electrical, power generation, distribution, and
• Microsoft Office
• ETAP (Electrical Study Software)
• Autocad (Drawing software)
• Luxicon (Lighting calculation software)
• Chalmlite (Lighting calculation software)
• PvSyst (Solar Panel calculation software)
• Elcad/EPLAN (Electrical Wiring diagram software)