My Name is Gabe Dhiar Simorangkir, a fresh IT graduate from Diponegoro University. I am a very passionate person especially in the field of translation, content writing, and editing, both in English and Indonesian language.
Why shouId I be considered to be involved in your project?
1. I am a hard working person.
I have experienced the ups and downs of reality in the past which supremely push me to work beyond my boundaries. I have come to my senses that the pressure to compete and keep up in Indutry 4.0 is paramount. Therefore, I encourage and motivate myself to work harder to improve my skills and qualification.
2. I am punctual.
Time management is of importance for me because it enables me to exercise my schedules in a good manner. I always attempt to complete my job on time, so that I won't get overwhelmed by finishing everything several minutes prior to the deadline. Being punctual helps me to stay focus on getting the job done.
3. I am organized.
In order to acquire the best output of the job, I always try to keep myself as organized as possible. Exercising my duty in such a messy way will only end up with a catastrophe. Thus, I put priorities of what to do, so that I know when and how to do A, B, and C sequentially.
I have several experiences in the past that you should also take into account including:
1. ID/EN Editor in ProCon Translation 2018-2019
2. English Tutor in PLN Central Java 2018
3. English Tutor in Akademi Kepolisian (Akpol) 2018
I also made several achievements in university comprising the lists as follows:
1. Undip Delegate for Harvard National Model United Nations (HNMUN) 2017
2. Semifinalist of National Universities English Debate Championship (NUDC) 2017
3. Champion of Edcom Edu Fair English Debate UNS 2017
4. Best Position Paper of International Relations Diponegoro University Model United Nations (IRDU MUN) 2016
5. Semifinalist of National Newbies English Debate Championship (NNDC) 2015
I look forward to cooperating with you!
Thank you very much!
Gabe Dhiar Simorangkir