I currently working on Tiket.com, one of the leading Online Booking & Ticketing website for Travel & Entertainment in Indonesia.
I served as the Back End Web Developer who build and develop the company's web system back end system of Tiket.com main site, email & reporting system, admin page, promo & event landing page, and B2B web system that we have. In addition, I also optimize the system that has been worn to fit the new environment.
I am very passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other people. The thing I like about my job is that I am always learning new things every day and always find a challenge that makes me be passionate in every job I do.
· .NET : C#, VB.NET
· Database : MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB
· Ms.Office : Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, Ms.Access, MS.PowerPoint
· English : Excellent
· Good knowledge about API concept, XML, JSON.
· Experienced working with GitHub.
· Strong Query Logic & Knowledge.
· System analyst & design.
· Good knowledge about Business Process, UML, Flowchart.
Working at PT.Global Tiket Network, Jakarta (Tiket.com)
Period : Feb 2014 – Now
Position : Web Developer
Job Desc :
- Responsible for Tiket.com B2B system.
- Develop back end system of Tiket.com main site.
- Develop new reporting system based on user requirements, also optimize the existing reporting system.
- Develop various landing page for promo and event campaign.
- Fixing bugs of new or old features.