Born in Jakarta, Indonesia (August 23, 1993) as Pamela Nedya Ingrida. Known as the artist 'Pamela Ingrida' and now living at Yogyakarta for study Ethnomusicology in Indonesian Institute of Arts, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. She is an Indonesian song-writer, vocalist, soloist grew from a family who is very interested in culture and art. She's the daughter of 'Nenny Angelia', an Indonesian Jazz/Progressive/Kerontjong Singer/Musician in the era of 80’s. She moved from state to state in Surakarta, Special District of Yogyakarta, Jakarta (capital city of Indonesia), and Bali (the Island of Gods). The first carrier as Wedding Conceptor at Pamella Decoration & Nursery (2008 – present), Author of @perempuanjawa (2012 – present), Founder & Fashion Art-Director of Kir's Closette (2014 – present), Melodychanter & Tunesmith for Polythene A Memoria (her latest project) and many more projects. Pamela’s interest in music was nurtured from a young age in a family of musicians and artists. Her early musical interest led her to study classical music and pop jazz. Exposure to musical gigs introduced her to many songs on the Jazz repertoire, Pop, Rock, Psychedelic, Trip-Hop, and Blues. Pamela influenced by Ella Fitzgerald, Julie London, Diana Krall, Norah Jones, Nina Simone, Beth Gibbons (Portishead), Tracy Chapman, Suzy Quatro, Amy Winehouse, Mariska Veres (Shocking Blue), Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane) and some famous Indonesian Singers like January Christy, Ermy Kulit, Astrid, Waldjinah, Vina Panduwinata, Syaharani, Trie Utami and among others providing inspiration & deep connection to the music.
Seeking the position as a singer to utilize my experience, talent and voice in an environment that provides career growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of interpreting music and text by using voice production, harmony and melody;
- Ability to sing accurately by following musical notes and printed text;
- Knowledge of generating new methods to present singing materials that keeps guests interested and involved;
- Exciting, entertainer and dynamic performer;
- Ability to sing songs in three major languages;
- In-dept knowledge of playing different musical instruments, especially keyboard and synthesizer;
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate musical instruments and concepts clearly.
Education and Certification Summary:
- Music course major of Classical Piano, Yamaha Music Indonesia, Surakarta in the year 2003 (Graduated);
- Music course major of Electone & Organ, Yamaha Music Indonesia, Surakarta in the year 2003 (Graduated);
- Music course major of Vocal, Yamaha Music Indonesia, Surakarta in the year 2004 (Graduated);
- Music course major of Piano Pop/Jazz, The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Indonesia, Surakarta in the year 2011 (Graduated);
- Classical Music Education Bachelor, Faculty of Language & Arts, Vocal Studies Concentration, State University of Yogyakarta (UNY), Sleman, Special District of Yogyakarta, Indonesia, in the year 2012 – 2014 (Resigned).
- Ethnomusicology, Faculty of Performing Arts, Indonesian Institute of The Arts Yogyakarta, in the year 2015.
- YAMAHA MUSIC INDONESIA GALA CONCERT 2003 as Young Electonist;
- Won the title "Best keyboardist of the Year" in a festival band competition organized by Slamet Riyadi University, in the year 2008;
- Won 1st with Little Bee Brassband on International Java Jazz Goes To School by Axis regional Central Java, Indonesia, in the year 2011.
- Opening Act Maliq & The Essentials with Little Bee Brass Band at STIE Bussiness School of Surakarta Graduation (linked video), in the year 2011;
- Jagongan Jazz with Solo Jazz Society (Regular Event) in the year 2011 – 2012;
- Parkiran Jazz Bentara Budaya Balai Soejatmoko (Regular Event) Surakarta in the year 2011 – 2012;
- Event Technic Industrial State University of Surakarta Inauguration with Little Bee Brassband in the year 2012;
- Additional Vocalist on Sruti Respati & Friends for Event Int’l Java Jazz Festival Jakarta, in the year 2012;
- Kerontjong Ria with Kiki & The Klan, Yogyakarta on Bentara Budaya Yogyakarta, in the year 2013 ;
- Gala Dinner 'IPTEKIN PAPPITEK 2015' by LIPI with Specialite & Sruti Respati and Her Kerontjong Orchestra, Yogyakarta on September 2015 at Pendopo Agung Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel Yogyakarta;
- Gala Dinner for 'PDAM Kudus' with Specialite on November 2015 at Kalyana Resort Kaliurang, Yogyakarta.
- Vocalist for Regular Band & Special Event:
- Me & Friends, Surakarta in the year 2011 – 2012 at AMPM Cafe;
- Rockustic Squad, Surakarta in the year 2011 – 2012 at AMPM Café & Veto Easy Dining;
- Gomzcoustic, Surakarta in the year 2011 – 2012 at Novotel Hotel by Accor & Veto Easy Dining;
- V'Coustica, Surakarta in the year 2011 – present at Lor Int'l Hotel, AMPM Café, D’Siek Coffee Shop, & House Of Beer (HOB) The Park Solo;
- Unique Band, Yogyakarta in the year 2012 – 2013 at Crab Sundak Beach Villas & Bebek Plengkung Restaurant;
- Specialite, Yogyakarta in the year 2013 – 2014 Sasanti Restaurant & Gallery, The Phoenix Hotel & ALIVE Fusion Dining;
- Vocal and Solo Piano with Tedjo Bhayu Adjie (Pianist of Heaven On Earth), Jakarta 2012 – 2014 on La Piazza Kelapa Gading;
- ESP (Erik Sondhy, Ardi Seto, Pamela Ingrida) Project, Bali in the year 2014 – 2015 Casa Luna Ubud & RYOSHI House Of Jazz;
- Robuster Band, Bali in the year 2014 – 2015 Lazer Sport Bar Sanur & Sand Bar Kuta;
- Duo Acoustic with Zufal Abdillah, Bali in the year 2014 – 2015 at Monokrom Coffee & Bar;
- The Lights Band, Bali in the year 2014 – 2015 at Grand Inna Kuta;
- Specialite, Yogyakarta in the year 2015 at Asmara Art & Coffee Shop.
- Solo Jazz Society, Surakarta in the year 2009 – present;
- Blues Brothers Solo, Surakarta in the year 2010 – present;
- Jogja Blues Forum, Special District of Yogyakarta in the year 2012 – present;
- The Crossing Blues University, Bali in the year 2014 – present.
📧 [email protected]
📲 +62878 8321 0023 ('Kiki' Dunung Basuki)