Membuat website sederhana menggunakan xml
You are required to:
- Produce a precise textual description of the conceptual data model for your blogging scenario. It may be accompanied by a graphical model as well, which often is helpful as an explanation.
- Create XML documents according to the scenario you have described.
- Write DTD documents which are used to validate your XML documents.
- Write XPath expressions that are used to create accessible representations for your blog, and generate data from it which are only peripherally connected to the blog
- Write XSLT documents. Explain the major steps your XSLT transform your blog into one continuous HTML page(s) listing all entries. It should look and feel like a blog with a sequence of dated entries.
- Write an XSLT 2.0 that transforms your blog into something else, for example tables with statistics. Produce multiple HTML pages from your XML, possibly interlinked.
The blog’s website must fulfill the following criteria; i.e. it should:
- Consist of 10 - 20 interlinked pages.
- Provide quality content.
- Provide appropriate navigation support.
- Perform proper file organization and naming convention.
- Be viewable on multiple browsers and settings.
- The usage of web page creation tools is permitted.